Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Recharging your batteries...

Carola

Every morning I walk along the bike path by the Willamette River with my dog, Trillian, whatever the weather: sun, rain, fog, snow, wind, anything but ice. The fresh air, the sounds of birds, the exercise, all give me energy that takes me through the day. I'm very lucky to have such a beautiful place to walk so close to home.

Here are some recent pics taken along the way.

Willamette River
Camas



Fawn Lily

Grasses--the reason for the sneezin' season
maple

vulture--fuzzy because I'm not a very good photographer






There's the occasional mystery, such as, who built this?

















 And one happy dog:




I get home ready to start the writing day.

How do you recharge your batteries?
 

















2 comments:

Jackie King said...

My batteries got recharged just looking at your lovely pictures.

Carola Dunn said...

Glad to hear it, Jackie. Don't know where you live but people in parts of the country where they still have snow tell me they appreciate them!